Men's menu,

 * Men's menu, 


Munir Nazi( famous Urdu poet) says once morning  dad  asked me at breakfast table Suddenly "What do you know about menstruation?" I read the praise in my heart, thank you for the million people of Allah, that we can now count themselves in those free people who can open their  subject in their own home. Along with that, I remembered all the years of the  that I had spent in the house with the sorrow and the terror I smiled, "Aba ji the menstruation is a circle of a young woman, when the young woman passes through a month." Aba ji asked  again: "What do they do in this condition?" I said: "Abi  ji.., does not pray for the woman in this condition nor fasting ..." Abba said this time  toughly " It is mean that there is no difference between you and this menstrual woman ... !!

Post a Comment

0 Comments